If you are prepaid subscriber of the BSNL cellular services and wish to recharge your BSNL connection comfortably then you simply need to visit the website of some of the largest recharge reseller for effective BSNL recharge.
How third parties facilitate BSNL recharge?
In simplified steps one can recharge their BSNL prepaid connection from the online portal or the App of these resellers.
- The Mobile operator is already pre-selected
- Option of prepaid mobile recharge and postpaid bill payment to choose from. For BSNL recharge online select prepaid.
- Choose the circle based on the region you are located at.
- Next you need to input the amount of recharge. In case you are not very sure of which plan is suitable for you, there is tab which facilitates browsing of all the available BSNL plans. Read through the details of all the plans and pick the one that matches your requirement
- Next is the payment part. Use your Paytm, MobiKwik and PhoenPe wallet for BSNL Recharge recharge your connection or use credit card, debit card or internet banking alternately.
Benefits of recharging from a third party website
- Get immediate notification on confirmation of payment through SMS and email.
- Most of these sites offer an attractive first time discount or cash back offer that immediately refunds the amount into your account thereby you end up recharging at a lower price than the actual recharge value. This code can be used only one time against one mobile number.
- Some of them run monthly promotion codes that give a nominal amount of refund every month when you complete a recharge. This code can be used only once per month by a user. Also since the cashback is against monthly recharge and payment of bills, there is an upper limit to the number of times the recharge can be done in a month.
- There is also the Family pack cashback offer where you get a good value of money as refund for recharging the mobile connection for all your family members
- Some of the resellers have unique programs like rewarding a certain number of users every hour. Reward could range from 100% cashback to discount coupons. In this case the user can carry out as many transactions as possible using the code number.
There are terms and conditions attached with each of these types of BSNL recharge. There is surely a minimum transaction amount that you need to spend to be able to enjoy the particular promotion. Also remember that in order to get the cashbacks one has to get his KYC (Know Your Customer that is done by banks to ascertain the identity and address of the user) done as most of the sites do not offer deals related to money to non-KYC members.
- Many of the third party websites also offer discount vouchers and coupons that can be used by the user during purchase of other items, payments of bills etc.
Online resellers are trusted partners of cellular operators as your money is safe and secure.