Stuck for ideas for a stag do? Look no further!
Below we will suggest 12 ideas for an epic stag do to enjoy your last night of freedom in style with your mates.
The choice is yours, whether you are after adrenaline, extreme, outdoors, indoors, chill out, real-life gaming, movie and TV, shooting, unusual, classy or motorsports, there’s sure to be something for everyone. There’s plenty of online inspiration.
1. A classic paintball stag do or a classic paintball stag do taken up a level by doing a paintball battle in a tank!
2. Bobsleigh. A more unusual stag do activity for the adrenaline lovers out there. Zoom down a track at high speeds with your mates.
3. Legal vehicle vandalising where you can pick out a car and smash it with a sledgehammer. This is sure to calm those pre-wedding jitters!
4. Wrestling school. Fulfil your childhood dreams of becoming a wrestler and sign yourself and your mates up to a wrestling school. You could even take it up a notch and try oil wrestling.
5. Have a boozy stag do and take a Guinness factory tour for the Guinness lovers out there, or go to a vineyard for the wine connoisseurs, or just chill out with your mates on a beer tasting day.
Fancy anything yet?
6. Get tickets to watch your favourite team play football or rugby.
7. Immerse yourself in real life gaming or sign yourself and your mates up to zombie survival stag weekends, where you can do anything from a zombie escape game all the way through to a zombie apocalypse training camp. Nothing soothes those pre-wedding nerves better than running from zombies!
8. Do something extreme and book stuntman training, wing walking, a ninja warrior assault course, bungee jumping or even flying a fighter jet.
9. Do something simple like bowling, Segway tours, rowing or play 5 a side football.
A slightly naughty but fun one…
10. Stitch up the stag for anyone looking to get their own back on the stag for a prank they’ve played on you.
11. Book a Tank Driving Day from somewhere such as www.armourgeddon.co.uk.
12. Get wet and wild with a variety of water sports, from banana boats to gorge walking.
Whichever you choose will be sure to provide an experience to remember!